With all the changes we’ve made at the store this last year, it’s feels like a good time to pause and celebrate the fact that we’re still here. Mark and I are proud when we think that Gaddy’s has been around for 45 years and we want to thank the all the people and organizations who have helped us remain an active part of the changing Pflugerville community.
Help us celebrate on Saturday, April 28th by dropping by the store for some birthday cake and meet a few of our friends. Here are a few of the other fun things going on at the party:
- A farm-theme petting zoo will be at the store from 10am to 2pm.
- Jessica from the Reynolds Roost will be at the store with some of her adorable chicks. Jessica is my ‘go-to’ person when people ask me if I know where they can get some hatching-eggs or healthy chicks.
- A couple of volunteers and a fantastic horse from the HELP center will be set up outside. HELP is a non-profit therapeutic riding center for people with disabilities. The HELP center has done business with Gaddy’s for almost as long as we have been around and we can’t say enough good things about this organization.
- United K9 dog training will be at the store. We had a dog food customer who started coming into the shop with her beautifully behaved dog a few months ago. It turned out she was in town to learn to be a dog trainer. And while she has moved back home to start her business, one of the trainers she worked with, Danny De La Pena, will be at Gaddy’s with their dog. We’re even talking about getting Danny to come teach a class at the store.
- Thomas Moore Feed will be at the store to promote their wild bird feed line that is formulated specially for Texas.
- Representatives from Champion Pet will be available to promote Orijen and Acana pet food, the newest dog food picked up by Gaddy’s.